Friday, February 19, 2021

a Reason to this madness!

 Today is: February 19, 2021 at 11am.


    My neighbor who has been hooking me up with some of her prescribed methadone twice a week. She keeps offering me some when I am really not in the mood. All I really have to say is no. But some days I don't mind getting my buzz on. I am pretty sure she is trying to put me in debt with her, so she can just decide when or what she wants to take from me because of the debt I keep building up with her. My friend said the street value of methadone is expansive. And here she is just basically hooking me up with it as if it nots a big deal. I just don't want to build a debt with her so she can come into my apartment and start telling me how and what she wants from me. I guess thats the business she is running if you think about it. She isn't no dummy thats whats the streets are all about. Its every where you go as an adult. I said to myself ya I just want to feel good you know. But it seems like I am moving up on the game level that I am not accustomed to. Its all a game and so is money 💵 and its sad to see people waste there lives away but you know I am adult and I for sure as hell is no angel. Darkness and crime and lies and cheats all to get advanced to the top. its part of the game as an adult. We on planet Earth good and evil live coexisting side by side .. its all about balance . My goal for the future is to get off the juice and start living my life more with Jesus. That is a goal of mine and I hope some day I accomplish it. Who knows what the unknown/darkness brings. All I have to say is, "Its a dangerous world out there and the game has definitely changed! Hopefully I will be able to adapt!"



-Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...