Monday, May 2, 2022

i am scared of me and you!

 a sense of awkwardness approaches me in a form of invisibility . I roam the earth empty and soulless . i fear my life has become a lie. my mother and father aren't actually my parents but someone else. the friends i have and think are in my life only seem to have a motive towards utter jealousy. i can't help but feel like i Kyle Sullivan is an imposter but the funny thing about it is it is not me who is the imposter i have seen and been through so much more i am never waking up but always living inside my own jurisdiction that no one can seem to understand but myself. I beginning to hate the town I live in i am finding everyone has an alterative motive that works only against me not with me. like a dog that needs to be put down am i becoming that dog where u inject the medicine to stop the heart from beating and slowly but SURELY the dog falls asleep to never wake again. is that where we are with my reality .. has my reality been that of some kind of lie which only became someone else's convenience . a convenience to that which i will find to be an inconvenience ? with all these words that mean nothing to someone and something to someone else. which is it … is it important or is it not.  weak at the knees and limp in the pants i am finding my spirit is fading and fading fast . almost numb to the touch my senses are extinguished and stomped onto ... bang bang she says all she wants to do is bang bang take your money... and that is all she did... 



kyle sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...