Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello March!!!


today is March 1, 2021 at 5pm 


Hello March. what treasures do you have in store for me this month? in a calming voice I remind myself that the; worse can happen and the best can happen. as of now, u have no job nor a paying healthcare plan. living on a prayer at this moment from disability government hand outs! I hope it all works out I tell myself. on the devil's list I see headed down, down where and or into? I ask . does headed down me being homeless not sure? trying my best not to make this such a biblical thing such as a "devil" and or "god" kind of thing. really don't appreciate how the people who are in my life are conscious of me. as of knowing my conscious thought seems to me to be a private kind of thing. am I headed into hell... this month. maybe I could be. all I know right now is I am sitting here right inside of my living space or apartment , having a cup of ☕ coffee . and listening to new England public media broadcast. what a tremendous amount of guilt and or doubt that is held above my head holding me tight and still I see. I hope the best for myself this month doing it myself isn't easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...