Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Time is Up! So What, They are conscious of you...

no is no! keep your strength! and say no! I'll finish this post when I am not falling asleep at the keyboard.


a picture of the Greek evil eye 👁‍🗨 


The Time is February 28 , 2021 at 7:10am 

 My paranoia level has been getting stronger and stronger each passing day. I am find myself tongue tied and body tied, wrapped in a snakes coil . I try not to overwhelm myself but like I said I am getting weaker and weaker as the powers to unfold me are getting stronger and stronger.  I sat here this morning with so much doubt inside of me I wanted to explode. feeling as though people and camera's are watching every move I make, if it is, even to touch myself. how could each action that I make; such as; to wash my dishes, people are conscious of. are people becoming too aware of there surroundings ? particularly me. ? feeling hopeless and like a train wreck I woke at 2 am this morning to have a very interesting conversation with my friend Angelo, he too agrees I need to pull myself together and not let this fear of paranoia control me. I explained to him I haven't been sexually active nor have I been touching myself.  anxiety and paranoia are choking me to death at this point. wrapped in a  snakes coil I am screaming underneath this body of mine. fear ,paranoia, and anxiety; the three demons that are controlling me right now.. my cat looks at me and sees the suffering and the anguish I am going through. the personal suffering that is only happening within myself never in outside world. the outside world still ticks to its beat and wouldn't miss a beat if I went missing or never woke one morning. but these are my personal demons and or struggles that I have been going through and it only seems to be getting worse and worse and I am losing .. at a stale mate. the loaded gun is pointed in my direction and there is nothing I can do but sit her and try not to make the wrong move. but yet the move has already been judged and is false and negative thus leading into my failure. check mate I hear my enemies scream across the board. the game has been lost and I lost at my own game. gay over. I think . 

    well that was a lot of negative stuff that just poured out of me at this given time. I wonder if there would be anything nice I could say about myself?

    I am a strong willed induvial who believes in love and never gives up. i try and try each day to articulate my feelings in the English language but yet I am finding my weakness is just that. feelings nothing but feelings. i am telling myself at this moment less feeling and more actions good actions that will help you along your journey. but i am too wicked to myself. so wicked to myself as if someone or something has an emotional aura over me that I can not escape. a spell. a curse . the evil eye! THE EVIL EYE 👁‍🗨?EVIL 😈. eye 👁‍🗨? 


-KYLE 

 


an Italian fish like creature blowing the Italian horn to protect itself from the evil eye...


memo to self: get a Italian horn around neck just buy it on amazon or something like that... it seems as though I might need it along my journey forward into the future for this is a war zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...