Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Horse is outside waiting for you!

 Today is February 21, 2021 at 6:30am




    Morning wake up was at 4am if not sooner. Made some coffee and went on the computer as usual. Reverse Psychology is being performed at this moment on me. everything I know is and has been stated in a virtual room where nothing is up but my own mind playing tricks on me. It really blows my mind how someone can know my future better than myself. its all here for someone to see but myself I guess. How is this so, I ask? the rooster crows in the dawn of tomorrow; today. and here I sit inside of my mind right where I was left to start. but no! I can not pass go, I can not collect 200 dollars, I must sit here in prison right where I was left to start!~  but no I can not pass go , I can not collect 200 dollars, I must sit here inside my apartment living a lie having everything held up by a needle in a hay stack! the bad guy is on the phone chopping up her meat in the meat district of New York City. I sit here laying cold and motionless awaiting someone to stick a fork in me and call me delicious 😋.  I await my sentence ! I await for words from nowhere to tell me what to do!

    something is about to break! I can feel it!  I just can't get over how hurtful my words are and they are directed at me! I am destroying myself with these words I sit on! going to put a mug shot on this post . so I know I am real! 

i am a nightmare waiting to be a dream.! 


a moment of silence for Texas with all nonsense aside they got pretty f****ed up for a few weeks! lol its like one blow after another with our country and or planet!


there are 2 types of people that I deal with everyday~! people who know me. people who own me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...