Friday, January 22, 2021

Whose Next? You Fucking CUNT!

 Death is a big industry where I am from. getting myself through the pandemic and watching people I know get sick and die. I am asking in my head whose next! Me? My parents? someone close? will I have to say good bye or will I have to be the good bye . You know people who wear shirts or have signs that say, " life is good" how it any train of thought do you think life is good when its so fucking hard! to even sit here and tell me that I able to live a normal life is complete bull shit on your part. Death … death … that's all we see on the news on the television and honestly I am sick and tired of being afraid living in this fear that is clearly controlled by someone who I can identify with. will death bring me back to god … is it really the end … it is very unclear and misunderstood but I sit here six feet under ground in which I had to dig my own grave and now I just wait for someone to pull the plug so to speak. they threw me into a comma so they could control my own actions.. this fight is about control! control of the unknown ! control over the next weather report. this fight is about acting and my actions that never seem to be true.  a false sense of nature was given to us only to find out you are the bad guy. this fight is about all the people who are silenced under the pretenses of pain and anguish. the pot is boiling for me over here  and all I can do is sit here and play stupid and watch you kill another person.  a dangerous game is being played in front of us all... and it doesn't end well. 



-Kyle 




No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...