Tuesday, February 2, 2021

A Picture is worth a thousand words!

 


The time is: Tuesdays February 2, 2021, at 6pm. Mostly things have been pretty quiet 🤫 . Sleeping too much these days. It is in the middle of winter and I have no means of transportations but the public bus. Which to mention I should start using it more it often. I need more structure in my days, going from bed to computer desk to say the least isn't a strenuous effort on my part.Yesterday in Southern New England we got a nor'easter which dumped 12 inches of snow 🌨, a lot of people had to dig themselves out all day today, I myself didn't do shit nothing to dig myself out of, usually the Landlord takes care of snow removal any how. Ever since I stopped the use of Prozac I noticed I don't drink as much. Is it a good thing? I ask? who knows? not me i guess? Clueless against the rules of the world that I am living in. Just moving along here and trying to keep myself in as much motion as possible even if it is only mental rather than physical so be it. That's a really good point I just made: staying in motion is the only medicine I need right now! STAY THE FUCK IN MOTION SELF!  please don't stop ! keep going I am screaming to myself in this blog. there are so many opposing forces wanting me to freeze into stone and become a statue but i will not have it! Ya ever since college I have always seemed to be more of mental case rather than a physical case. it's all in my head somewhere obeying by its own rules inside of my head. the Weather report says more snow is on the way in the next 5 days... it should be interesting how the weather forecast plays outs here in southern new england. More and more people are becoming elders; and or elderly people who wish with all there might that this weather just goes away and turns into some tropical environment. Boy a summer's eve night does sound good right now! I would just melt inside of my constipated gut and be free to fly! that is if the weather was warm and sandals weather was actually present. I am always a believer that u can't have a rainbow without a rain storm. With this cold weather and or snowy conditions  it will surely ensure a warm and delicious summer that we have from May to September. I am no fortune teller I am telling myself and just wish I would stop seeping deep into myself only to look for riddles of the future and or predictions. 



A thanksgiving bird died and its body made for delicious turkey soup. My mom made this a while back when the bird was still good and then she froze her soup and eventually it fell into my hands somewhere in the middle of winter! i took this picture about a week ago . boy was the soup just what i needed! and i am thinking once i am done with my coffee here i am going to have a progresso soup to warm me up on this cold winter's  night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...