Tuesday, April 13, 2021

ball and Chain... the hard time

 Today is Tuesday April 13, 2021 at 4:35am


I can't help but feel like everyone just wants to defy gravity and those that defy it think they are so special. ya I am bound to this planet by science. I mean who is isn't. I turn the television on and think to myself what a load of shit... all this commotion over the fact someone can't act right. or a better way to say it: acting is lying 🤥 … lying is an art form it takes a lifetime of working behind the curtain to even begin to even learn to act. ya ya ya… the television is our only means of communication which i find to be a load of shit. I have no mirror reflecting me I have no body guard nor do I have any means to act or lie in a state of fakeness and despair. I am sorry but I am not going to take orders from someone who i can't see or even know what they look like . if they can't look me in the eyes and talk to me I for sure as hell aint taking any orders from them . if you have a problem with me don't hide behind your television and try to scare me ... come up to my face and approach my identity and then tell me your problem about me. the commercials are saturated to the point of mind over matter techniques that only super powerful people who have a strong mind can even begin to understand or even control. I feel bad for the humans, I feel bad for the weak minded person who is just trying to live a life of normalcy .I feel bad for the retard that is always on the side lines and can't do anything about it but just sit there and be retarded or disabled. I am not trying to make anyone weaker but the game of life is for EVERYONE not just the actors or in other words, the liars lying 🤥 

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...