Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The awake and my After Thoughts

The time is 7:20 pm April 6 2021


Just got back from the awake from my aunt. its sad my heart is broken knowing my cousin has lost a mother today. His mother was his right hand women that he went to. She did not look good in death state. I felt like that wasn't even her body  . nevertheless I payed my respects but no tear came to me. it could be the antidepressants I am on or what ever.. all I could feel was my heart break knowing that her family and her son have to depart from her... so sad...  I just hope she is ok in her after-life ! many prayers for her and her afterlife.  well just having a glass of wine and now I am just listening to some music. I don't think I have it in me to go to the church services maybe I should ! my mother said I can't go cause of my nurse! but we'll see what the morning brings.? this process is so strung out ! well many prayers for her may she have a good afterlife. all i can is hope there is an afterlife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...