Sunday, July 31, 2022

Pain Level "horror thing"


 So today is Sunday July 31, 2022 , I woke and was in so much pain! pain that i think no normal person would be able to stand due to the pressure of the pain. I seriously woke up and it felt as if someone was beating me up in my sleep. Like a group of people or spirits who visit me almost all the time and they seriously beat me up in my sleep . Not one person would be ok with this pain. that i am waking up under. and then in the far distant i hear a mid age women or I would say maybe a young lady who voice echoes from a distance .. and she says "Good" as if it is she is the one beating me up... obviously this women or whom ever voice is echoing from a far is NOT HUMAN. I say this because no human could be in 2 places at once.. the pain level is almost a ten … I am almost convinced it she who is beating me up. so much anger in her voice echoing through the cascades of the sky ... so much anger towards me.. and I sit her in so much pain feeling as if i am help less .. but when i got surgery the doctor told me i had sleep apnea which would be another reason why i am waking in pain cause of loss of oxygen to my brain. and body ... am i losing oxygen levels in my sleep? causing me to hear this ladies voice echoing in anger towards me as she symbolically stabs me in multiple times in my sleep and i wake to only find myself in so much pain! let me emphasize that i am waking in so much pain. could it be the cigarettes and sleep apnea maybe ! but i can't help but feel like a group of people almost a mob of people are so angry with me they visit my soul and body and make sure to inflict pain upon me. I am almost sure of it. these people are so angry with me they make me suffer in my sleep. but a loss of oxygen would explain the voices i hear when i wake up in from my dead sleep .. the cat has been waking me up last night in particular he has been up and down jumping around and fucking with things in a way freaking out as if a spirit is in the room with me. what ever maybe its just a loss of oxygen causing this chemical reaction to take place in my brain. but here I am writing this because i am unable to express this with someone in a language other then typing it out on the computer. i will contact my primary care doctor about my sleep apnea. i truly think i am losing oxygen cause my brain is being exposed to the fabrics of outer space... i am smoker too so ya that is a factor too... but with all that said i stand here and i can't help but feel like there truly is a group of people who are so angry with me they haunt me in my sleep splicing my soul from my body multiple times. this picture of horror girl is what i assume is haunting me in my sleep.. if i could draw a picture of it... Salem's lot is for sure where i reside inside its quant little box ... lastly Eminem sings in of his songs and I quote "Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go, I cannot grow old in Salem's Lot"




No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...