went for a wlak and now this energy i was going to use to write it out is out so now i am just living this post as is and never looking back...
Current Blogs gathering the present moment and trying to pull myself together with out going complete ape shit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
genetic lottery my ass!
it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...
-
a sense of awkwardness approaches me in a form of invisibility . I roam the earth empty and soulless . i fear my life has become a lie. my ...
-
it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...
-
so I finally went into the hospital for a medical issue: a septic elbow bursitis that was infected and I had a fever too.. I've been out...
No comments:
Post a Comment