Friday, February 5, 2021

Aliens and Pissing in my bed.

 The time is: Friday February 5, at 7 am . just seconds or minutes before i woke from my sleep my body is somewhere else in another bed where i am pissing and shitting the bed. This is all happening somewhere else and then i wake to find i too need to use the bathroom in which i do. but i ask what about my other body of mine somewhere inside a dream where i am pissing out this worlds fluids. i truly believe aliens are work and it has a lot to do with me sleeping and or physical behaviors. do i believe in aliens NO! NO I DON'T! ... AND IF THEY THINK THEY EXIST THEY ARE LIVING A LIE! AND SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES!  secondly to take away my human rights to even life a normal life is beyond irreplaceable . so here i am in this world where i am typing out this blog in and i don't pee the bed but yet there is another world where i am connected to another body that is still sleeping and having this world be its dream. i pee in the other world! in the other world's bed. by far this makes no sense to even me but with all that has been going on with me and everyone else in this world I AM NOT SHOCKED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...