Monday, February 15, 2021

Pee and shit!

 

I live in a medium to large size studio efficiency. In consideration to all the liquids that I process through out my body and let me tell you I always need to be drinking something if so be coffee/water/wine etc. I have been using this rule for my toilet; "If its yellow. let it mellow. If its brown flush it down! some guy that I lived with for a few months in Northampton taught me this rule of thumb. Let me emphasize I use the toilet to pee a lot almost more than usual so this rule is in effect to make my carbon foot print just a little bit smaller!

    I feel bad for my cat these days when I am busy on the computer doing my thing and usually not paying any attention to him I feel like he is neglected … I pretty sure this isn't the case but I am not sure how to entertain him... I can't hold him like a baby or put mickey mouse on the television for him. He has everything he needs if not more than normal... i treat him like a king .... and yet i feel so guilty that he is not entertained ! o gosh the struggle is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...