Sunday, February 14, 2021

The Lunar New Year~2021~Valentine day kidneys~

 The Time is: February 14, 2021 at 4:45pm

Happy Lunar New Year


    Lately I've been getting buzzed off my #coffee / #drugs and doing all things electronic devices and exploration on these magnificent connections that are created through the power of electricity; Christopher Columbus has nothing on me! NEVERTHELESS the Lunar New Year weekend is coming to an end an I hope every ones new Year is filled with nothing but love and motion! once you stop you give up; you stop moving; and you die! Keep the engine going! These words are coming from someone who thinks death DOES NOT BRING US BACK TO GOD! {BUT TO EACH ITS OWN!} belief is a powerful cord that can be plucked and it hits everyone differently!


    February 14 is the day that North America otherwise known as USA celebrates Valentines day. Its a day to share with the ones your are in love with; either in, out, and every between them. I thought to myself in bed, I am sad lonely man and I am going to die and live and continue to live a sad and lonely life. for I too, {cause I know there are many more people like me} who are going to be alone today and will never have a chance to love and be loved. love is for the fool, or is it.? love can be the love for god... in which I have no faith but more so a science belief where magic is nothing but a false lie that deserves to burn in a dumpster fire! Nevertheless I stand here corrected from my everyday actions that seem to be as important as an imposter. Love can be a feeling a connection and very trustworthy statement otherwise known as your truths. what are my loves you ask? well i comply with this, "love is a strong word" love is not a weak worded phenomenon. it is not a something to be taken lightly nor is it something to be taken dead seriously ! for your sanity is on the line if you take this too seriously ! Any whoodles here I stand I am on the phone with Daniel Mitchell who is also my little telephone friend who we connect through the internet to stay in touch and keep each other fee a little less lonely even though its through a telephone line. My Parents more so my mother who lives 1.3 miles away from me is also my valentine this year too... so this is who is in my life who loves me and keep me going through dark and sunny days.





thats Jasper he is my male cat who keeps me on my toes and loves me and i love him... cat are strange creatures he thinks i am his personal butler . smart too but its a give and take relationships with each other.


Thats my mom cooking with her eyes closed . she holds an important part of my life at the current moment.












my Teresa From Westfield she too is in the psych programs that I've been in through throughout the decade! we still talk on the phone !










Thats me and My cousin Thomas Sullivan the III playing card games and drinking at my place... we don't talk as much due to drama but thats for another story!











Thats a photo of Adam Bailey and Brian Woodbury they know who I am.
















Thats Daniel Mitchel we phone buddies who talk almost every day ! on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

genetic lottery my ass!

  it's a big world out there.. to isolate someone and tell them they can't have equal or some of their rights because they have some...